What To Do If Injured

If you are injured at work, you may be entitled to injury compensation benefits provided under the Federal Employees' Compensation Act (FECA). Federal employees have certain rights and responsibilities in filing for these benefits:

  1. Immediately report any work-related injury to your supervisor.
  2. You have a right to choose your treating physician.
  3. Electronically complete Form CA-1, Federal Employee's Notice of Traumatic Injury and Claim for Continuation of Pay/Compensation, or CA-2, Federal Employee's Notice of Occupational Disease and Claim for Compensation
  4. Provide additional information if needed.
  5. Keep your supervisor informed
The documents below provide full details:

What To Do If You Are Injured
Responsibilities of Supervisor When Employee is Injured at Work
​ROTC Guide for Processing Injured Workers' Claims

Department of Defense
Defense Civilian Personnel Advisory Service
HR Operational Programs & Advisory Services
Benefits and Worklife Division
Injury Compensation & Unemployment Compensation Branch
4800 Mark Center Drive, Suite 05G21
Alexandria, VA 22350-1100

Commercial Phone: (571) 372-1663
FAX: (571) 372-1662
DSN Phone: 372-1663
DSN FAX: 372-1662

E-mail: ICUC Questions

E-mail: Pipeline Coordinator

You are now leaving DCPAS.OSD.MIL