OPM Contact Information


OPM Services Online for Retirees
Retirees can use this service if they are receiving benefits under the Civil Service Retirement System (CSRS), Federal Employees Retirement System (FERS) or FERS Special, or the Organization Retirement and Disability System (ORDS).

How do I log in to Services Online?
To log in, go to http://www.servicesonline.opm.gov. You will need your “CSA” or “CSF” claim number and your Personal Identification Number (PIN). Your PIN is the random number issued to you by the Office of Personnel Management (OPM). It is the same number you use for the automated self-service telephone system. If you do not have a PIN, you can contact OPM to request one be sent to you.

Retirees can:
Make changes to your income tax withholdings; buy, change, or stop savings bonds;

  • Request a copy of your tax statement (1099R);
  • Change your Personal Identification Number (PIN) for accessing our automated systems;
  • Establish, change, or stop an allotment to an organization;
  • Change your mailing address;
  • Start or change direct deposit information; and,
  • Establish, change, or stop a checking or savings allotment; View your annuity statement.

For additional information on online services, please click the link below. https://www.servicesonline.opm.gov/

As a retiree, you may need to contact OPM for benefit information or assistance with a transaction;

OPM Contact
Email retire@opm.gov
Phone (888)767-6738
Hours:7:40 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. ET
Mailing Address
U.S. Office of Personnel Management
Retirement Operations Center
Post Office Box 45Boyers, PA 16017
Business Hours
8:00 a.m. -4:00 p.m. (Eastern Time)
Monday through Thursday
8:30 a.m. -3:00 p.m. (Eastern Time)
It is best to call early as the phone lines can be extremely busy

You are now leaving DCPAS.OSD.MIL