Planning and Accountability Quarterly Newsletters
Planning & Accountability newsletter is published every quarter for their customers - DoD Functional Communities, Components and Defense Agencies. The P&A newsletter keeps the customers informed about projects, initiatives, workforce planning, data analytics, competency, training, accountability, “spotlight” on functional communities, Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics, and CYBER initiatives, and upcoming events.
HR Functional Community Newsletters
HRFC is committed to deliberately developing individual HRFC professionals, as well as the entire HR community. The newsletter provides the latest on developments and news of the HRFC, and will be published on a bi-monthly basis.
- HRFC Newsletter - November 2022
- HRFC Newsletter - September 2022
- HRFC Newsletter - July 2022
- HRFC Newsletter - May 2022
- HRFC Newsletter - March 2022
- HRFC Newsletter - January 2022
- HRFC Newsletter - November 2021
- HRFC Newsletter - September 2021
- HRFC Newsletter - July 2021
- HRFC Newsletter - May 2021
- HRFC Newsletter - March 2021
- HRFC Newsletter - January 2021
- HRFC Newsletter - October 2020
- HRFC Newsletter - August 2020
- HRFC Newsletter - June 2020
- HRFC Newsletter - April 2020
Defense Civilian Human Resources Management System (DCHRMS) Newsletters
The Enterprise Solutions and Integration (ESI) team is committed to deliberately providing updates on the development process and training programs along with spotlighting articles that will provide greater depth on aspects of the Defense Civilian Human Resources Management System.
The BENEFACTS Newsletter is published by the Benefits, Wage & NAF Policy Directorate. The newsletter provides quarterly updates on policy relevant to Federal Benefits and Entitlements, Injury and Unemployment Compensation, Wage and Salary, and NAF. To start receiving copies of the BENEFACTS directly, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to subscribe.